1. How can I book a room with Majestic Halong cruise?
It is easy to book a room on Majestic Ha Long cruise. You can book online on website: http://halongmajesticcruise.com/, send email to email@example.com call direct to our office at No 26 lane 131 Hong Ha Road, Badinh dist, Hanoi with the phone number: Tel: +84-2437171-444.
2. How can I pay for my booking?
All prices are in U.S. dollars. We accept payment by Visa, Master Card America Express. Deposit can be made by PayPal, credit card or cash prior to arrival. The rest can be fully paid on your arrival or before you check out Majestic cruise. If you prefer pay us in cash, you can come to our office at No 26 lane 131 Hong Ha Road, Badinh dist, Hanoi. Or we can come to our hotel to take the money from you before arrival of 2 days when you join Majestic Halong cruise.
3. Why do we need to wait around 20 mins between Hanoi and Halong?
We need to stop over for 30 minutes in between Hanoi & Halong Bay (vice-versa) for bathroom breaks and for our drivers to have some time to rest as they work the whole day, every day.
4. What If I want to change or cancel my booking?
If you want to change your booking When you had the deposit or payment already. It is depend on the room for the day you change. If it is available, we will do it for you easily. If you want to cancel your booking, please see the cancel booking condition as below:
|Before 10 days prior to check-in||No cancellation charge|
|From 10 to 07 days prior to check-in||30% of total rates|
|Less than 07 to 03 days prior to check-in||75% of total rates|
|Less than 03 days prior to check-in||100% of total rates|
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
5. Does the price include transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay?
The price in the tour is inclusive the transfer from Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi. You don’t have to pay for that.
6. What types of entertainment/activities are available on board?
When you join the tour on Majestic Halong cruise. You have many activities: kayaking, swimming, Sunrise Tai Chi desmotrastion, cooking class, Karaoke…
7. What is the minimum age requirement for infant to Majestic Halong cruise?
The age for infant to Majestic Ha Long cruise is unlimited. All of them can go together with parents. And under 5 years old, they don’t have to pay for the tour.
8. What payment methods are accepted?
It is simple when you go with Majestic cruise. The payment method are accepted: Cash in USD, credit card you can pay on boat or at our office, PayPal…
9. I am a vegetarian. Can I request for vegetarian meals on board?
If you are a vegetarian. Please tell us before the tour starts or in the morning when the tour guide come to pick you up, we will arrange the meal on the boat for your request.
10. How long in advance should I make the reservation?
You should make the reservation farer the day you go is better than late for the availability. If incase the room is available you can book 1 day before direct to our office or call to us.
11. What if I want to cancel my booking?
If you cancel your booking, please see the cancellation policy for more details.
12. What does the listed price include?
- – Bus around the trip
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- – English speaking guide
- – Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- – Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- – Kayak or rowing boat
- – Welcome drink
- – Meals on-board
- – Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- – Insurance on-board
13. Do you have life jackets on cruise?
Yes, that is one compulsory requirement for any boat/junk in Halong Bay.
Tip: If you do not see this when boarding the junk, please ask for the instruction from the crew member or our captain.
14. Do I need to bring money on board?
Although our cruise fare includes mostly everything, you still should carry extra cash for personal expenditure such as drinks at bar, snacks or other personal services. Cash should be in Vietnam dong or US dollar. Credit card (VISA, Master) is also accepted on our junks.
15. What about seasick on boat?
If you look on Vietnam map, you will see Halong lies on the Tonkin Gulf with lots of island that made up Halong Bay. With its calm water, Halong Bay really acts as a shield that stops all the violent waves, so it’s hard to get sea sick in Halong Bay.
Tip: When the junk gets swinging, do not walk around on boat to avoid seasick.
16. Do we have wifi onboard and can we use them?
Yes, WiFi connection is available onboard but has limited internet connectivity throughout the itinerary due to the sea and the karst limestones and mountains blocking the signal from the satellites. Please pay attention and arrange your time to use wifi in order to avoid any inconvenience or interruption.
Wifi signal may be strong at this time as below:
- – From 12.30 pm to 13.30 pm on the first day and
- – From 09.30 am to 11.30 am on the second day (apply for 1-night itinerary);
- – Wifi signal is more steady in the restaurant area.
17. Are drinks and beverages included in a cruise trip?
No, they are not included in any cruise packages. In general, meals are included and in each cabin there are complimentary bottles of mineral water. Some cruise may offer free tea/ coffee in meals but other drinks will be charged.
18. How is children policy?
Yes. You are limited to two children per booking. When traveling with 2 adults and 2 children under 5 years old in a room, the first child is free of charge, 2nd child is charged 25%.
- – Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- – Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- – Children from 10 years old to up are charged 100% (as adult).
If you have any question about Majestic Halong cruise, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone number: +84-2437171 444. We hope you have a nice trip with Majestic Halong cruise.